Dear users, welcome to this agreement：
The information we process and the purpose for which we process your information
The information you submit
- When you log on to user.newbe.pro through a third-party site (for example, Github, Gitee), we record your corresponding email information.This is to give you a unique account so that you can use the features on the site later.
- When you turn on cloud sync in the Amazing Favorites browser extension and use the Newbe Api, we'll save some information to the cloud so you can restore it on other devices.To ensure the relative security of your data.Synchronization is very limited, including：
- The hash of the favorite address.On the one hand, this is a unique identifier that locates each link, and on the other hand, the hash value, because of its security, ensures that no one but you can get the original content of the address.
- The tag of the favorite address.This is information that you created manually.This part of the information is transmitted in clear text in order to be able to synchronize correctly.Therefore, we strongly recommend that you do not fill in the tags with private information that could harm your security.
Information that is processed automatically
We automatically collect anonymous data with your consent, which does not contain your personal privacy information at all.For example, button actions, text, installation versions, and so on.You can participate in or opt out of this collection program at any time through the control panel of the software interface.Nevertheless, we recommend that you start an anonymous data improvement program to help our software grow healthily.
Protect personal information
We take preventive measures, including administrative, technical and physical measures, to protect your personal information from loss, theft and misuse as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Unfortunately, neither the transmission method nor the electronic storage method on the Internet is 100% secure.We do our best to protect your personal information, however, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.If your personal information is compromised by security breaches, we will notify you immediately in accordance with applicable law. If you have any questions about the security of our software and services, you can contact us via the email shown below.
Share information with third parties
We do not share any personally identifiable information we collect from you, except for the following events：
- If we are required by law to disclose your information, we may share your information with law enforcement agencies or other competent authorities and any third party as necessary (e.g., to detect, prevent or otherwise resolve fraud, security or technical issues);
- If the team goes through a business transition, such as a merger or acquisition of another company, a merger, a change of control, a reorganization, or the sale of all or part of its assets, your information will be included in the transferred assets.
- You enable the data service provided by the third part provider.For example, you enable synchronization based on a third-party provider such as OneDrive and GoogleDrive, which means that this data will be saved to these third-party servers.This means that you voluntarily directed this data transfer.
Transfer data outside your area
Our cloud servers are located in Chinese mainland. If you are located anywhere in the EEA, you expressly consent to the transfer of your data outside the EEA after using the Software and Services, as required by law.You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us via the email below.
How we will retain your personal data
We generally retain your personal information until you perform your contract with us and comply with our legal obligations.If you no longer want us to use the information we actually access and store, you may ask us to erase your personal information and close your account. However, some data may still be stored for some time if information is required to comply with legal obligations (taxation, accounting, auditing) or to maintain security and data backup settings to prevent fraud or other malicious behavior.
Your data rights
You have the right to access, modify, correct or delete any personal data we may collect.To exercise this right, please contact us via email email@example.com. If you are in the European Economic Area, you have the right (with a few exceptions)：(i) request access to and correction or deletion of your personal information; (ii) obtain processing restrictions or objections to the processing of your personal information; (iii) Request a copy of your personal information in digital format.You also have the right to complain to the EEA's local data protection authority about the processing of your personal information.To exercise these rights, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All other rights not stated in this Agreement remain ours.We reserve the right to finally interpret this Agreement. If you have additional questions and suggestions, you can contact us via email email@example.com.